Saturday 1 January 2005

Happy New Year I guess

Yes newyears eve, and I'm sat alone at home on the computer typing a blog. Sad isn't it. I'm not even been drinking. Just can't be bothered with it all really. That or no invites out anywhere. Everyone I know has gone away somewhere for the week, and I'm sat at home. Oh well.

well its exactly midnight now, as evidenced by all the tons of high explosives [fireworks] that have just started going off all round my house, none of which are anything to do with me I hasten to add. Still nice to look at though. I thought pets were supposed to be scared of fireworks. Mine are sat on the window sill watching them.

What can I say?.

2005 already. [/me sighs and opens a celebratory can of stella, then wanders off into a dark corner to polish it off:D ]

No comments: