Tuesday 23 August 2005

Festival fever

Its fair to say that the majority of people who are linked from this blog are actually now on site and openly commenting that I've not posted anything recently.

bucking that trend, I thought I would post from the festival itself. Which none of them have done yet..... Wonder how long until they notice I have ?. Probably a while although I will save a choc chip muffin for the first one of them to post a comment!.

Its been nice and sunny today, which has allowed lots of stuff to be done. I'd be more specific, but I wasn't paying much attention to be honest, and can only see the back of front desk from here.

Probably more windy tomorrow which will be fun but our squad has grown to 12 for that so I can supervise from the comfort of the production office.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I noticed...today...after the festival! Do I win?????
Muffin as a prize probably wouldn't work though as something to send across the atlantic.
Missed being there with you all this year - hopefully next year...

1 i z said...

I dare say that muffin is stale by now anyway...

Shaun said...

Hi Rach,

you win. There was a muffin left, but I didn't get to see your reply till today, so I think it probably went to Liz (who also made reasonably convincing arguments as to why the last doughnut should be hers too). Had I read your reply before Jim left, I could have had one delivered.

Hi Sally,

sorry I made you cry, I didn't mean too... hope the ntl returns. I've had to phone them before to get it removed and reinstated from their system to get it to work before. Sometime I need to reregister the router. try connecting the pc directly to the cable box if its not already like that, and then switch the cable box off for about 5 minutes, before switching it back on.

Hi Liz,

I think you might have munched it as the weekend wore on. Unless you traded it up for a better option

1 i z said...

Lol! I completely forgot about that offer re the doughnut.

I suppose I should feel flattered/reassured/scared that you apparently remember it better ;-)

As for the muffins...as I remember we both bought 8 (falling for the buy 4 get 4 free wheez). Now I gave 2 away and ate 1 myself...but I have no idea what happened to the rest...