Monday 5 September 2005

My computer exploded

Not sure why but as I was playing a game last Friday, there was a large bang, a puff of smoke and a kind of tczzzkzkscht!### noise from under the desk and the powersupply to my pc died kind of horribly.

Hence why I've not posted sooner since the festival.

All fixed now, and the only casualty seems to be a slightly dodgy connection between one hard disk and the mother board. Its worked long enough for me to copy everything on it onto a different disk (see liz there is a need for a terabyte of HD space afterall...)

1 comment:

1 i z said...

ahhhh so what you're saying is that some of the infeasibly large amount of storage is 'back-up'?

(of course you should feel free to remind me of this comment in 10 years time, when we'll laugh at the days when anyone even vaguely thought that a terabyte was a silly amount of space!)